Rules and conditions for ‘Piano Trial’ giveaway promotion
- To enter, a new student must sign up for a piano/keyboard trial lesson within the promotional period.
- The competition is run 4 times per year
- The current promotional period is between the first day of the current school term and the last day of the current school term.
- The competition is open to all students who trial piano/keyboard lessons across the Dynamite Music network.
- A single draw is made for all new students at all relevant Dynamite Music venues.
- 10 weeks of group lessons
- The use of a hire keyboard on an ongoing basis, for the period the winner remains a Dynamite Music student.
- Competitions are domestic only (New Zealand).
- The winner will be drawn using a statistically fair method.
- The Judge’s determination of the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Dynamite Music reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue any promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Dynamite Music reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and means you understand and acknowledge all terms and conditions provided.
- The winner will be notified as best as possible within the time frame stated. Attempts to contact the winner will be made at competition end (which will be stated with the competition information).
- Where attempts to contact the winner fail and there has been no correspondence received from the winner within 5 days, there will be another winner selected automatically or the competition will be re-run.
- The hire keyboard must be returned immediately following the termination of lessons. Dynamite Music intend to work in good faith but reserve the right to impose collection costs where applicable.
When advertised on Facebook
All competitors acknowledge that the competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and that to the full extent permitted by law, Facebook will not be liable to any competitor in respect of any claim whatsoever including but not limited to for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by any competitor as a result of or in connection with the promotion or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the promotion.
Competition prize and conditions of entry will be specified either in a status, post or in an image on the Dynamite Music Facebook page.
When advertised on Instagram
Per Instagram rules, we must mention that an Instagram competition is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc.
By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com
The Dynamite Music team.